Over time when we add a person’s actions, words and decisions to the big picture of who they say they are, then their true character begins to be seen. After all, we are what we carry on our Heart. It is that which we carry that is the fuel that drives our decisions and determines our past.
This allows us and others a fairly reasonable glimpse into future behavior. That is because the past is a combination of decisions that coalesce into who we are today. We can change who we are, but we cannot change who we have been.
And not every time we change from who we were – to who we are – do we all change ourselves for the better. Like Miss KJ from KJ’s Corner says, in order to go forward, well, sometimes you have to back up & straighten out first.
So, when you see a trend in decision making from a person that is consistently harmful, how do you use that information?
As we watch an elected’s actions and words it will over time start to take a mosaic like appearance, one small tile at a time. After a couple years of close observation, the mosaic of a certain Indiantown council member is coming into a more resolute representation of what is on his heart.
- Army Reserve, Tax Payer funded.
- DMV employee, tax payer supported.
- Councilman for Indiantown, tax payer funded.
- Schooling again Subsidized at a level with tax payer money.
- Then there is the housing he lives in, again subsidized by the tax payer.
- Is there a chance he has EBT and Obama Care too? More than likely.
- The corporation he claims five years of ownership and operation over actually is defunct and has been for over two years. Tougher to make a buck than you thought I suppose.
Or was that “consulting company” just something you could “use” during election time?
Well, you have an election coming up soon, so I guess we will have to make sure we keep our eye on that too.