WE WANT IN PERSON COUNCIL MEETINGS – NOW
WE WANT THE CITY HALL OPENED UP AND MANNED – NOW
IT IS TIME FOR THOSE ELECTED TO LISTEN
THEN RESPOND TO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE – NOT THEIR OWN
Getting elected to office does not make you smarter than WE THE PEOPLE all of the sudden.
There are those who think otherwise, they are usually elected. They think themselves ELITE.
NO MORE EXCUSES – here are some facts for the side-stepping politicians in Indiantown
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/TalkAboutMartinPublic/permalink/634044927509416/an analysis of deaths in Palm Beach County medical records late last month revealed that “most” of the county’s Covid-19 deaths cannot be attributed to Covid-19 alone. Many of the deaths “involved comorbidity like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, dementia, and more,” according to an I-Team investigation by CBS 12. The investigation spanned 658 of the county’s “Covid deaths”. Investigators found that of the 658 cases, just 86 listed “Covid-19 pneumonia” without contributing causes as the reason for death. 3 were listed as “COVID-19 respiratory infection” without contributing causes.
- CDC Reports that only 6% of all Deaths were caused by The WuFlu
- Martin Commission is already doing regular and workshop meetings in person. So can we.
- The lack of transparency is shocking. Who knows who is behind a camera while a Council Person is in their ZOOM meeting. Are they being coached? Is somebody pressuring them? Are they talking with one another in chat on another monitor while they are discussion Council business? You don’t now because they are not in PUBLIC to watch.
- As soon as Nov 3rd is over, the virus will soon be over too. At least as a political tool.
- The Village has spent tens of thousands of your money on equipment to allow for just this scenario. Instead they are using ZOOM embedded on their website. As a human with a degree in Computer Science I have one word for the scenario: LAME .
If you want to tell your Elected Councilpersons to LISTEN and ACT according to the peoples will – here is your chance. Add your name to the list and send a message to All of the Council and Village Manager in one easy click.
Be sure to reach out to me in the comment section and let me know what you want to say !
HERE IS A QUICK WAY TO SEND OUR VERY OWN KJ A MESSAGE TO HER CORNER.
The TAM Community wants to thank you TONY Z for being here and we know & trust that it is because you want to make a difference in your world- so do we !
WE THE PEOPLE
Thank you for taking the time to care
~ The TAM Community
NOW CITIZENS – JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Let your voice be heard
Comment on this article and share it out. Let your voice have some VOLUME !
If you want to talk One ~ On ~ One with Tony Z e-mail him below
During the previous Primary cycle in Indiantown, FL where we were blessed with what most of the green horn politicos called a FAKE PROFILE. Only thing is, it was not fake. Robert Burns III is very much real and has caused real problems for a lot of people.
Unfortunately the people affected the worst are “We The People”
This saga involves voter fraud violations, ethical chicanery and flat out immature morality. The behavior of four of the elected Politicians in Indiantown would not even cut it at a Student Council level. Their childish maneuvering is a power trip for their ego and has little to nothing to do with true governance. It seems to be more about spreading the munificence than governance.
New information has come to light concerning Randy Burns III and direct ties to at least two sitting Village Council members, potentially three and Sunshine violations as well as Federal Voter Fraud. The list seems to be growing.
Young green candidates in the last election made some very big decisions by involving themselves with Mr. Burns.
As we say here in NoMo’s world, actions have a consequence. This time the action was wrong and the consequence will be severe.
My dossier on this was nearing completion for submission to the Florida Division of Elections for review and referral. They will determine whether it is referred to the States Attorneys office in Martin or if it will be handed off to FDLE. I kind of like the second option seeing as to how there are ties between several races and Florida County. FDLE has a lot more power in obtaining the information they need.
The Martin County Business Renewal Program is designed to Help Martin County Businesses that Have Suffered Financial Hardship Resulting From the Wuhan virus Pandemic and the economic side effects it caused.
<< READ MORE >>