WE WANT IN PERSON COUNCIL MEETINGS – NOW
WE WANT THE CITY HALL OPENED UP AND MANNED – NOW
IT IS TIME FOR THOSE ELECTED TO LISTEN
THEN RESPOND TO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE – NOT THEIR OWN
Getting elected to office does not make you smarter than WE THE PEOPLE all of the sudden.
There are those who think otherwise, they are usually elected. They think themselves ELITE.
NO MORE EXCUSES – here are some facts for the side-stepping politicians in Indiantown
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/TalkAboutMartinPublic/permalink/634044927509416/an analysis of deaths in Palm Beach County medical records late last month revealed that “most” of the county’s Covid-19 deaths cannot be attributed to Covid-19 alone. Many of the deaths “involved comorbidity like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, dementia, and more,” according to an I-Team investigation by CBS 12. The investigation spanned 658 of the county’s “Covid deaths”. Investigators found that of the 658 cases, just 86 listed “Covid-19 pneumonia” without contributing causes as the reason for death. 3 were listed as “COVID-19 respiratory infection” without contributing causes.
- CDC Reports that only 6% of all Deaths were caused by The WuFlu
- Martin Commission is already doing regular and workshop meetings in person. So can we.
- The lack of transparency is shocking. Who knows who is behind a camera while a Council Person is in their ZOOM meeting. Are they being coached? Is somebody pressuring them? Are they talking with one another in chat on another monitor while they are discussion Council business? You don’t now because they are not in PUBLIC to watch.
- As soon as Nov 3rd is over, the virus will soon be over too. At least as a political tool.
- The Village has spent tens of thousands of your money on equipment to allow for just this scenario. Instead they are using ZOOM embedded on their website. As a human with a degree in Computer Science I have one word for the scenario: LAME .
If you want to tell your Elected Councilpersons to LISTEN and ACT according to the peoples will – here is your chance. Add your name to the list and send a message to All of the Council and Village Manager in one easy click.