OPEN OUR VILLAGE UP – CDC – Covid only 6%

OPEN OUR VILLAGE UP


E-MAIL Your Indiantown Village Council HERE and tell them you want in person meetings NOW


There is no death scare according to experts from the CDC. These are the same experts that Council Members keep saying are who they are listening to. Well the experts you sighted before just said “FALSE ALARM” The WuFlu is not as bad as they have been saying.

So, do they listen or do they keep the fear as a tool to manipulate you and the process of governance. Enough is enough. We the people demand you open the Village Hall and have in person meetings. NOW. We have spoken Will you listen?

The CDC’s website clearly and definitively states:

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

What is unclear about this?

It is a really pathetic pandemic where only 6% of deaths are due exclusively to COVID-19. Stack that up against the Black Plague, TB or Ebola.

The freak-outs want you to instead focus on the 94% who died with a plethora of comorbidity conditions. Some of the most common ones mentioned in the study are:

Influenza, pneumonia, hypertensive diseases, heart disease, cardiac arrest, heart failure, diabetes, alzheimers, renal failure and on and on. 

Patients with these other conditions also just happened to test positive for COVID-19, and that’s all it took to be recorded as a COVID death. What’s more, the average patient had an average of 2.6 of these other factors when they died.

Even a motorcycle crash victim who died on the scene tested positive for COVID. His death was recorded as COVID until some locals pointed out the sheer stupidity of such a categorization and it was ultimately rescinded.

OK, Look. Dying WITH COVID is not the same as dying FROM COVID.

Only 6% died FROM COVID exclusively. The other 94% died WITH COVID.

Did anybody make an assessment of how many of the 94% would have died anyway, even if they did not have COVID? Nope. Not a one, so we’ll never know for sure. But even a baseball bat could figure out that there has been a significant number who were headed for their earthly exit no matter what else they contracted along the way.


E-MAIL the Indiantown Village Council here and tell them to get their act together and open public meetings – NOW.


Story re-post credit: https://www.technocracy.news/technocrats-freak-out-over-cdcs-6-covid-death-figure/

Let your voice be heard - join the conversation

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s